Monday, February 2, 2009

Launch of LGA Creative

Finally - I have merged with a new company called LGA creative!  (www.lgacreative.com) It is one of the best business moves I have made and I am very excited to embark on this new journey..  

I will still be an artist manager for all of you talented folks who need some direction, promotion and advice.  I have been working as an artist manager for some time now here in Portland and previously in New York.  Now it all has finally come to a new level of business where I have collaborated with some other kick-ass movers and shakers..  

LGA - Labrousse Garity and Associates has invited me, Studio 79 to be a partner to LGA as their creative director.  I will primarily be focusing on Managing Artists and making wheels turn on the visual production side of things within the company!

We also have one talented fellow, Chazz Madrigal who is owner of Ghost Town Productions joining us as a Music Manager.  

Not to mention An amazing, in house graphic designer, an ongoing list of sub-contractors and amazing talents to contribute to LGA Creative!

Check us out at www.lgacreative.com 

So if you follow this blog, keep checking in for new events for LGA, upcoming shows of my work and collaborations! 

our first LGA EVENT will be held on FEBRUARY 15th at the Sling Shot Lounge in Portland, OR

Address: 5532 SE Center St.
Portland, OR 97206

This event will feature work by yours truly, a fabulous and talented artist Kris Haas (www.krishaas.com)  and our newest addition, painter Joe Mccargar, (joemccargarart.blogspot.com) 

Come join us!  the event starts at 7:00.




No comments: